Consider our high level of service…
- The Ready Companies has 17 radio-dispatched vans and four buses to transport workers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, guaranteeing workers are on-site on time.
- All workers come into our office prior to being dispatched, giving us the opportunity to assess every aspect of that worker's readiness to work.
- When it comes to paying the employee or billing the customer, our back office staff is knowledgeable and considerate of our customers' needs and requests; we pride ourselves on flexibility, accuracy and promptness.
Consider our commitment to quality…
- At the Ready Companies we guarantee our employees. We understand that from time to time someone may not be the right fit. In that circumstance, our team will replace any worker within minutes of the call.
Consider our commitment to safety…
- The Ready Companies provide our workers with all the equipment or clothing they need to get the job done safely.
- We have been awarded a Premium Cost Containment Certificate.
- Since 1990 we have worked hand in hand with Pinnacol Assurance to reduce and eliminate the frequency and severity of jobsite injuries.
- Our safety program includes safety training and jobsite inspections. We are the only labor provider in Denver that conducts a program rewarding on-the-job safety with paid time off.
Consider our commitment to the community…
- At the Ready Companies, we do more than just fill jobs. Community involvement is at the core of our company philosophy, whether it’s political involvement to support good causes or donations to some of Denver’s most respected organizations that help the city’s neediest, including Denver’s Road Home, Erase Homelessness, Dress for Success, The Delores Project, The Gathering Place, the Salvation Army and Girls Inc. We also draw some of our labor pool from these groups, giving them a hand up -- not a handout.
Consider our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint…
- By transporting our employees to the jobsite we eliminate the need for personal transportation. Every one of our vans ON the road takes up to 14 personal vehicles OFF the road!
- The Ready Companies have been recycling office paper since 1993. We also collect newspapers from our employees and cardboard from the area for a twice-weekly trip to the recycling yard.
- We offer bill pay by EFT or credit card to reduce paper usage and mailing costs. Online billing will be available soon.
- Billing by e-mail is available by request and soon, at each customer's request, we will generate and distribute bills electronically, dramatically reducing paper use.
Ready Temporary Services
Ready Construction Services
1915 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
We can meet your workforce needs
24 hours a day; 7 days a week and
deliver workers to the jobsite in our Ready Temps vans!